Friday 6 September 2013

"Book People" Problems and a quick update


I saw this on Pinterest the other day and thought that it pretty much me sums up perfectly! With a book shelf that's about 1/3 books I'm yet to read then recommendations from friends (both real and goodreads Internet friends) that I can't put off ordering for more than two weeks! I'm stuck in a viscous cycle that means my to-read list will never get any shorter!

I tend to go through phases of loving supernatural and fantasy but then getting a bit board of it and giving realism a go or some classic literature, so I'm a bit sceptical about creating monthly reading lists or anything like that because when I finish something I tend to just go for what I feel like reading whatever genre that might be!

Any who at the moment I'm reading City of fallen angels but I think I might finish it tonight! I really want to finish the series before I start sixth form on Wednesday so it's mission go! I will put my review up soon for city of Glass! I have a bit of a backlog of posts at the moment because I want reviews up in a certain order even though I reviewed them in a different order to this order (has order lost meaning yet?) so basically I'm being extraordinarily particular right now! Up next on my list is Vampire Academy from a (real and really amazing) friend's recommendation so it's set to be a Supernatural September! (I am way too proud of my alliteration right there...) I'm looking forward to reading that next.

What are you reading at the moment? If you befriend me on goodreads then you can see all my updates of where I am in books and things. If your not sure what it is its a social network for readers where you can review and read what other like minded people thought of books as well as recommend and receive recommendations from friends which is really useful when you are interested in a series but not sure about it for what ever reason because you can find or scan the book and see what other people thought of it. Theres a feature where you can join groups too which is really fun! 

See you soon with a new review xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment